Dumaguete Info Search

Update 2 Step Verification Option

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by Rye83, Feb 9, 2015.

1. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    SSL Cert should be installed now and you should start to see https in the address bar. I'm not sure how I could have screwed that up but the way things are going today I wouldn't put it past myself.

Edit: I see there needs to be some settings changes to have all elements on the website encrypted. Will take me a day or two to figure it all out and get everything green. Your log-in/passwords should be encrypted though.

2. MikeB

MikeB DI Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 8
    Figured out the 2F problem. I didn't have the Date/Time on the phone set to Auto-Use Network Provided Time. When I checked that it works so it must have been a little off. The "Sync Now" still fails but that's a different issue. Too bad more sites (like financial institutions) don't offer it. Too much money and hassle to support it I guess. Thanks again for your help.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Do you know what the other issue is?

4. MikeB

MikeB DI Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 8
    Not for sure but I suspect the lollipop update. Reinstalling the app might fix it but it seems to be working ok so, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Just an update on this SSL thing. The forum is good to go and should always have the green https in front of the links. I will square away the other sections of the website soon.