Dumaguete Info Search

2007 Honda Wave 100 for Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Greatone, Jul 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grandpainak

grandpainak DI Forum Patron Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +700 / 163
    I didn't mean to offend you. I was just trying to get you to post more info on the bike. I will be there in Dumaguete next week and Will be buying a bike and hopefully getting a line on the purchase of a house.
    And your right, at 62 years of age, I probably will get to heaven before you.
    Unless you p*ss off a cop before I do.
    I might buy a new bike or I might buy YOUR BIKE. Would you please post more detailed information about your bike for sale?
    A man can't make a decision about buying your bike with out a lot more info on it. How about some Photos?

2. babylove

babylove DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Since everyone's clamouring for a picture, just upload one and satisfy everyone. You don't know that will lead you to the right buyer. Good luck.

3. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    just a quick explanation...

many new (and even older) members can't read several instructions, in that case the announcement on top of the section :

Dumaguete City Forum - Announcements in Forum : Classifieds

where it is explained what can be done here and how to handle pictures as a new member.

for several reasons we also don't allow links to most commercial websites from Dumaguete - Info.

4. OP
    OP
    Greatone

Greatone DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    for those interested to look at my motorcycle just call or txt me at this number 09194802209. i lowered my price to P33T

5. c_rymz

c_rymz DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I am sorry Greatone...but I didn't like your comment about Grandpainak when you said that "Judging from your picture i think i will be seeing you first in heaven". Let me tell you why. I also hope that you won't beat me with harsh words by voicing out my opinion regarding this...

If you have read most of Grandpainak's post, im sure you will see this:
    "May you get to Heaven, 30 minutes before the devil knows your dead."

That is what we all call a signature...If you google "signature" one meaning that would pop out is this: touch: a distinguishing style.

This only means that grandpainak's post about getting to heaven... is all but a signature...something that is his own distinguishing style; that which makes him apart from everyone else in this forum.

He was just asking for some information...

i dont know granpainak personally. i just felt that we should give a little respect for the older people..that's what we Filipino's are known for.

6. bikerdave

bikerdave DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1
    Actually I had the pleasure to meet him on a few occasions at the resort. He was looking for a bike and did but one. It seems that Greatone has very thin skin,therefore losing a sale. When you are selling something or asking opinions of something be ready to here comments that you dont agree with........... And when something is for sale give some info on it AT LEAST THE PRICE

7. OP
    OP
    Greatone

Greatone DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey bikerdave before making COMMENTS why Dont YOU OPEN YOUR BIG EYES AND READ! I PLACED THE PRICE ON MY ADDS OR MAYBE YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO READ!

Attached Files:

8. c_rymz

c_rymz DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    i was just wondering if there is a way to have someone in this forum blocked? especially when it is an issue of having no respect...agree on this everyone? im sure you know who im talking about...

"if we give respect, we get respect in return..."

9. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    not that I disagree on your topic, but

there are several options for doing something as a member ...

starting from reporting posts to us...

you can also ignore users with setting that on the user's member-page under "user-list"

the next option is the rep-function, receiving from several members negative reputation get's someone quickly in a blocked status (happened to glorious Yabs and others before)

but as almost nobody uses any of both option I assume that not "everyone agrees on this" (to use your words), or just nobody cares ...

10. jellyfish

jellyfish DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    It's Off-topic (blocking a forum member) but for only once then:
    But I believe the most effective way is the one used by c_rymz.
    Letting the posting member politely know that he is not really behaving the way as expected/accepted on this forum.
    As a new member, not knowing yet the other members (behind their messages), some prudence is certainly advisable. Some members react on a special funny way and you get to know that after some time.
    And if that does not help at all ......yeah ...than the hard way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.