Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Mail Delivery Daro - Delivery is not in the budget

1. Miguel

Miguel DI Member Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +109 / 39
    I gave a 100p to my post lady for load. She always txt me when I have mail. She is also pretty :happy:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Genius Genius x 1
  2. Miguel

Miguel DI Member Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +109 / 39
    My qwapa postlady ran out after me when saw me passing, and handed over two letters just arrived. I gave her a big ponkan I just bought at market. Keep them happy, talk nice :singing:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Duane

Duane DI New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 1
    So i went into the Post office Down town Dumaguete the other day. Looking for mail that was supposed to have arrived a few months back. I never get much for mail since I've lived here but none the less, it still happens from time to time..I have always had problems getting mail delivered here. Most times i was told i wasn't home. So it got held at the post office with no notice left at the gate. Anyways the rest of the story..

When i went in to the Postal outlet up to the 3rd floor where it gets sorted for delivery. I explained i was looking for mail which was sent as regular mail back in Nov. I was told the Delivery Man for Daro quit a few months back. Which is normal people quit there jobs. What followed wasn't a surprise either..lol I was told there is no budget to hire a new post man for Daro so the mail won't be delivered in Daro for now.

So as we shuffled through stacks of mail seeing Christmas cards etc and finally came to the mail i was looking for. I thought man all this mail and probably will sit here for who knows how long not sure. Just thought to share this with anyone out there that happens to live in Daro or hey maybe anywhere in or around Dumaguete. Don't expect mail to come to your gate or Mail box.. Go check the Postoffice if you are expecting any sort of mail..

dmh

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1