Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Charity - Adopting a School

1. Loveoneanother

Loveoneanother DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Thank you all for your support yesterday I visited the school and I hand over some pots and pans for the canteen the kids and teacher were very happy. The head teacher had one request she is asking help with a PA system if any person got a PA system he or her not using and would like to hand it over to the school it will be most greatul if not I will do a collection of fund to buy one for the school .. Thank you all. One love image.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Loveoneanother

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Brothers and sisters Attention Loveoneanother Henry from true love cafe is adopting a school this year I would like all my customer support that way we can change some kids life. Sharing knowledge is a very important thing my dream is to open a liberary in this school and a Hospility class some kids will only get elementary education if we can work together we can teach them to become chefs and bakers learning a skill in life is very important. So I am asking each who read this to donate a book to this library. Thank you and God bless you all.

• Like Like x 4
  3. midway

midway DI Member Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +285 / 28
    I will be in Dumaguete next month coming from the States, I will bring you something. If there is anything that may be easy for me to get here that is needed please let me know.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. DaveD

DaveD DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +1,041 / 129
    Blood Type:
    A+
    He opens at 8am until 10pm Tuesday through Sunday. Hope that helps!

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Loveoneanother

Ratings:
    +79 / 0
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Brother I will make this very clean true love cafe is open Tuesday's to Sunday's 8am until 10 pm last Monday I meet with the head of the school I am interested to donate my spare time to help those kids this school is aElementry with 150 students this school is in the hills I don't remember the barangay neme , any person would like to know more about this project cantact me through my Facebook page or true love cafe feeding program page also on Facebook if I am not at the cafe you can leave your Donation with any staff member with a note. That no problem. Yes I am looking for education material. Globe maps. Flags .history book. Whatever book you know should help these kids. For those of you who don't know I have been doing feeding programs for the pass two years in different school this year I decided to focus on one school , many people ask how will you do this , my answer is God give me knowledge and understand to deal with things plus I am not a person who is afaid of trying I got faith and I believed in myself I know my weakness and my strength .

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1