Dumaguete Info Search

Review Best Posts in Thread: Noise level

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    lol You don't aim center-mass for warning shots. :rolleyes: And get a lawyer before you open your trap. I would have insisted I was sh*t-face drunk even if I wasn't.

Not saying the tw*t deserved to get shot.....but it's apparent from him ignoring repeated warnings that he didn't give a crap about anyone but himself and should have realized what country he was living in. And I bet his death wasn't from getting hit with a .22 caliber bullet.....it was probably from him hitting the pavement without a helmet.
    So it's ok to run an open pipe during "holy hours"? And what exactly is "holy hours"......and why would that make an illegal action legal?

Not trying to "blame the victim" here.....but there comes a time when stupidity starts to become dangerous. Never mind, I am blaming the victim. The councilman should be given a reward, not a prison sentence.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    But did it work? He did not kill the motorcycle so surely a relative of the deceased will ride it up and down the street in memorium.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Don't think that's too extreme :smile:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. charlyB

charlyB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,101 / 333
    Best Answer
    seems to be the only thing that works..

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Teenagers and young adults do this nonsense all over the world. In the US they put "fart cans" on their POS Honda Civics and, largely, get away with it. Filipinos usually don't have the money to buy aftermarket exhausts so they make due with what they have to make as much noise as possible.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. charlyB

charlyB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,101 / 333
    Having a noisy exhaust muffler does not add inches to your dick, it just makes you a dick ,
    I know i posted this before, it was moved to funny stuff but i am serious :mad::mad:

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    The first time I was in the Philippines it drove me crazy... all the roosters crowing at 5:30 AM. So the next day I bought up about 16 Roosters on the block and gave
    them to the poor in different areas.... I paid some top dollar! The next day was even worse as they all purchased more Roosters, SOB headbanger X 10

• Like Like x 2
  8. charlyB

charlyB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,101 / 333
    now what about the people that don't leash / tie their dogs, but the question is to shoot dog or owner, ahh just do both.

• Agree Agree x 2