Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Greetings from SoCal

1. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    Welcome aboard, Should not take much to finish your house up. Hope someone can hook you up with a very fair contractor.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. cabb

cabb DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster ✤Forum Sponsor✤

Ratings:
    +1,106 / 241
    Hi. My name is Del. I'm currently living in Southern California, but looking to retire in 5-10 years in Dumaguete. My wife of 15 years is originally from Bindoy. I've been to the Philippines about 9 times in the last 18 years and in Dumaguete about 5 times. I've come across this forum on multiple occasions doing searches on Dumaguete. I'm finding the "doing it yourself" from 8000 miles away can be very frustrating, so I've decided to join the forum hopeful to help some and to learn from some. I recently bought a house on the outskirts of Dumaguete, which I'm beginning to feel may have just been a huge mistake, since it was only 75% finished. Last summer I was in Dumaguete for the first time in 4 years and it sure is growing, at least there seems to be a lot more motorcycles and tricycles. : ) I also visited Boracay for the first time in 12 years and boy has that changed. Seems the Koreans have really taken a liking to some parts of the Philippines. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

• Like Like x 2