Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Taking a (Possibly Working?) Vacation

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    The job is sounding pretty solid at this point and I think, based off of a half drunken decision, I'll dedicate a year (possibly a bit more) to making money...if you are going to be sitting around doing nothing being bored you might as well be making money while doing it, right? :wink:

• Agree Agree x 6
  2. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    Nice one. I would be getting as much as I could of that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Getting on a bus to Cebu tonight so I can get my ECC Monday morning. I'll be back in Dumaguete afterwards for a couple days before heading to the US. I have a chance of taking a contract overseas for awhile as well. No idea how long I would be doing that but I have already sent an email saying I would take the job. Might be back in Dumaguete prior to going overseas but I don't really know.

Just giving a heads up that the website will be of low priority while I'm on vacation with family and possibly doing whatever I have to do to prep for working overseas.

• Informative Informative x 2