Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: iPad/iPhone Pictures

1. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    A far easier way is to upload to facebook album then download to your storage and upload to di from there. Saves all the messing about resizing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    The forum software should automatically resize images. This obviously isn't happening for some reason. I'll try to sort that out when I have some time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. RR_biker

RR_biker DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +746 / 109
    When you are emailing from your iPhone and attach a picture as enclosure made by your iPhone you have, before sending out the email, the option to shrink the pic to a smaller size. I always use "normal"which is around 130Kb so will not take that long to upload even with a slow internet connection.

4. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Check your settings on your phone, I do not know about Apple stuff but you should be able to open your picture and check how many megabytes (mb) or kilobytes (kb) the image is. Most of my images are set at 3264 x 2448 pixels at 300dpi (dots per inch) and most range around 1.3mb to 1.5mb which I believe are under the allowable size to upload here on the Forum.

You can set your pictures at 72dpi but if you ever wish to print out a large image and frame it then it will appear fuzzy and lose clarity/quality in its appearance, but I know some phones/cameras with higher pixel ratings you can save mega large images, so try and load your image onto your PC then right click on it and select Properties, then go to Details and check where your settings are.