Dumaguete Info Search

Bacong Best Posts in Thread: 3 HUGE PROJECTS FOR BACONG

1. Philpots

Philpots DI Senior Member Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +801 / 170
    Blood Type:
    A-
    There just is not the demand in Dumaguete and its surrounding areas to support an international airport. Pie in the sky.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Jim whilst I understand and to a degree agree with your Post I would say, it is not so much the Shorter Runway landing that would be the problem But the Shorter Runway take off :wink:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,854 / 1,022
    Blood Type:
    A+
    It means that larger planes will able to land on a suitable runway, much bigger than the one on Sibulan.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    But they are much more likely to come from certain directions...directions that point to other Muslim countries and on transportation methods that are not as easily checked and inspected by security and government agencies (cargo ships).

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    The old oreca plant is owned by sm now but will not be a brewrey it will be the petron fuel distribution plant as once the two yr lease runs out in amlan everything will be moved to bacong.

• Informative Informative x 3
  6. Glendazumba

Glendazumba DI Forum Adept

teaching
    Ratings:
    +729 / 36
    Blood Type:
    AB+
    Yeah---we do like discussions, discussions, discussions---but little action.

• Like Like x 2
  7. tuba-coma

tuba-coma DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

sales
    Ratings:
    +678 / 160
    big projects, big money...and, funny enough, no representatives of Bacong at that meeting
    ye, no matter, I guezz muslim terrorists come from all directions, if they want ...

• Like Like x 2
  8. mrossbach

mrossbach DI Junior Member Infamous

Ratings:
    +13 / 1
    Ya that air port...security????
    We were in line to get on plane....some guy from outside runs in ...give the girl behind the counter a big package. She put it on the cart to go on the plane...the box did not go thru the scanner!!!!!
    How many terrorist are now in that city??? Once inside I told the police there.. they did a full inspection of all packages ran them all thru the scanner...I told some of the passengers what had happened...they could not believe some one could just run in a bypass security with a package

• Like Like x 2