Dumaguete Info Search

Trades & Labor Best Posts in Thread: Moving service experience Wedo Trucking

1. Plainspoken

Plainspoken DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +325 / 280
    I moved from Bacong to Valencia the third week of April and these folks did a great job. Nestor, the driver, (not sure of the name spelling), and Jim came to the house after we called them to discuss the move. We made plans and got the rates. They have a printed rate sheet. Nestor texted the day before the move to confirm. They came on time, carefully loaded my things, were serious and hard working. They made two trips and both times were very careful with my things and worked quickly. I would recommend them highly to anyone. They told me they have done moves to other islands some even overnight moves. Good Job and Thanks WEDO.

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. danbandanna

danbandanna DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +1,482 / 300
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I moved from Bacong to Valencia today and used Wedo Trucking. I contacted them and they came out the next day to give an estimate. Upon agreeing to a price and time they appeared on moving day on the time agreed and performed the move with speed and attention to detail. I can highly recommend them for your next move. Thanks Wedo !!

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  3. grandpainak

grandpainak DI Forum Patron Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +700 / 163
    Thanks Dave! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2