Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Donations to this forum.

1. Paul

Paul DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +57 / 12
    Blood Type:
    AB+
    First, I would like to preface this by saying I have never met Dustin in person. I have only known him through this, and through another online forum that I previously owned. (I sold it March of 2017.) He was an active member there, as well.

But, by having owned several forums online, Yahoo Groups before then, and even way back to the old dial up BBS's online (if anyone here remembers them), I know how much time, effort, energy and out-of-pocket money, can go into installing, running, and maintaining such communities. In fact, I had long forgotten how much free time I would have, without the worry of a busy forum on my mind.

I also know many forum owners accept donations for hosting and domain registration costs. (It can get expensive.) I certainly did on my forum, during the time I owned it. For the first time (even though I have been a member here long before Dustin ever purchased the site), I just noticed Dumaguete Info does as well. (I'm blonde. You'll have to forgive me.)

Anyway, I just threw a few bucks in the pot to help out. I hope others here will consider doing similarly, especially if this forum has helped you in any way. I know for a fact, online forums like this help newbies out, long before they visit the country for the first time - often saving them, quite literally, thousands of ___________ (choose your favorite currency).

So, how about throwin' a bit in the pot to help the forum? Just click THIS LINK to start making your donation.

Dustin, I know you didn't ask. But, I know ya got a great forum here. I wish you continued success - and many, many long hours running it. :biggrin: :biggrin:

PS. You need a "sh*t-stirring" smiley / emoticon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2