Dumaguete Info Search

Trades & Labor Best Posts in Thread: Ninja van shipping service

1. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Ive had the same problem and there is always a different delivery boy so they never know where to come. Ive mentioned this on the feedback page to them before as there is no contact number like there was with lbc.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. kelpguy

kelpguy DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +674 / 92
    for ninja feedback, problems, etc, i email them at: < support_ph@ninjavan.co >
    take note; there is no m at the end of the eddress, it's .co

as far as getting a new delivery person every order; i don't like that and neither do the drivers i talked to about it; it's hard on them and the person receiving the pkg but... that's company policy so i always include that in my feedback correspondence, that and the inconsistent tracking.

evidently, the drivers talk over deliveries in the morning before they go out and give new guys tips on how to find package recipients; a small piso tip helps drivers get to know you. also, i keep a fone list for past delivery guys and that makes it easier for me to connect with them if i'm not home.

one of my packages got ''delayed'' in ninjas system and i had moved to a new address before it was found and a driver brought the pkg to me in sibulan on his own time!

• Informative Informative x 2