Dumaguete Info Search

Vehicles & Servicing Best Posts in Thread: Toyota spare parts - best place to buy ?

1. barryrio

barryrio DI Member

Ratings:
    +328 / 26
    Or try HLV auto parts on Sta Rosa Street. They stock new parts but have a huge stock in a 3-storey building. A friend of ours has been restoring a 94 Honda (Civic) I think and they have had just about every obscure item he has asked for. It helps to bring in the item that needs replacing though, to avoid confusion as they might not use the same term to refer to it as we do. Very helpful staff.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. tuba-coma

tuba-coma DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

sales
    Ratings:
    +678 / 160
    side mirror broken ... spare part nowhere available - problem solved; went to one of these alu-/glass shops, mirror fixed in 20 min - I highly recommend the one opposite City Hardware, great people - sometimes it's more easy in the Philippines :-)

• Informative Informative x 4
  3. Obliged Friend

Obliged Friend DI Forum Adept Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +288 / 77
    Blood Type:
    O-
    Shipped a 3 year old Toyota to Djibouti, East Africa when I was assigned to the US Embassy.

Wrecked the front end...no replacement parts in 2 years. Sold it for a $1000.

In Mangnao Canal there’s a repair shop and they cannibalize parts from numerous cars..they have on a lot. Turn left from the South road, its on the right. Not sure if they have Toyota parts.

Down the same road..there’s broken cars parked on the right...they fix motorbikes, cars, boat motors. They may have parts or can get them.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2019