Dumaguete Info Search

43" Projection TV

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by derivative_guru, May 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. derivative_guru

derivative_guru DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 1
    While in Manila I stumbled across a Korean importer offering 43" refurbished (or reconditioned) TVs (Samsung or LG brand) offered at P21,990 for the Hi-Definition Samsung or P19,990 for the LG (non-HD). They were too big for the airplane so I will have to ship cargo. I thought before I ordered mine I would see if anyone else on here wanted one and we could split the freight cost. The cost for 2 is about P6,000 or P3,000 per unit and cost per unit decreases with a larger order.

So, total cost would be P22,990 or P24,990 (LG or Samsung) (or less if more than one is ordered). Seems like a pretty good price compared to what I have seen around here. I will order this week, so PM me right away if you are interested.

Also, they have good prices on new, high-end computers.

2. OP
    OP
    derivative_guru

Ratings:
    +11 / 1
    Sample photo of the LG unit.

Attached Files:

3. davfitz

davfitz DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Any idea of what the gouge will be at the Bureau of Customs?

4. OP
    OP
    derivative_guru

Ratings:
    +11 / 1
    The units are already in Manila...so Customs have already been handled. I would already have one except I was flying back and these are too big to check so I had to organize freight shipment.

Oh...I just realized you may be referring to the local port fee...I just picked up a crate full of furniture last week and it was very little...like P60 to P80.

5. davfitz

davfitz DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Not bad. Seems as if you got a good deal. Congratulations!

Care to share the name of the dealer? I just purchased a LCD screen but might be interested in a 'puter.

6. OP
    OP
    derivative_guru

Ratings:
    +11 / 1
    His name is Michael Choi. I have a price list for computers from last week but I gather that the inventory changes quickly. But to give you an idea, I brought back with me a Intel Core 2 Quad 2.33 GHz, 4 GB DDR2 RAM, 250GB HDD, CD/DVD optical drive , 512MB Nvidia graphics card with a TV tuner and 19-inch LCD monitor and Creative subwoofer speaker system, all brand new with warranty for just under P34,000.

7. dralionblade

dralionblade DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Ooo! Can you send me the price list? Or where to get them? I'm looking to upgrade my PC soon.

8. Maximus

Maximus DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Do you have his business name and address in Manila, maybe a phone nr, I will pass by when I get back t the Philippines. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.