Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: New Starbucks - Disappointed

1. tuba-coma

tuba-coma DI Member Showcase Reviewer

sales
    Ratings:
    +431 / -2
    I am not surprised to hear you are disappointed. black coffee, overpriced, like every Starbucks on earth. No reason to waste money there, bagels or not. I try to avoid all these chains spreading out like pest.

• Agree Agree x 8
  2. nipjap

nipjap DI Member

Ratings:
    +36 / -0
    And speaking of Rolling Pin, went to Ludwigs German Bakery across from HyperMart for coffiee and sandwich. Saw a Rolling Pin menu on counter and I inquired about that. The clerk said Ludwigs has been sold to Rolling Pin. New Rolling Pin sign to go up soon.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Happy Camper

Happy Camper DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +478 / -0
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Go to the Rolling Pin, they have pretty good bagels, plain, and with either white or black sesame seeds.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +2,901 / -1
    Checked out the new Starbucks next to Gerry’s today. I was disappointed, downstairs small, cramped, uncomfortable chairs, coffee ok but 15p higher than the medium cappuccino at Bo’s. I am unable to climb the stairs to check out the upper level.
    I actually went there to have an everything bagel and cream cheese. I requested toasted well done and crispy like I enjoyed them everywhere else, uI received it soft, probably microwaved.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1