Dumaguete Info Search

Visa Question Best Posts in Thread: Coming to Dumaguete to stay

  1. Crystalhead

    Crystalhead DI Senior Member ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

    Trophy Points:
    Canada and Neg. OR.
    +900 / -1
    (optional) If you enter with your Wife, you can ask for a BB (Balikbayan) visa which allows you to stay 1 year.
    At the 11 month you can extend 6 months by applying for a tourist visa downtown Dumaguete.
    Extend a second time and wella, you have 2 years prior to exiting. Extend even for another year give you 3. Come back in after 24 hours and do it all again. I know you said perhaps permanent but this may be a suitable option as a 13A can for some take time, patience and in the end might be denied. A BB Visa has no cost and they stamp your passport BB when you enter through customs at the airport. Also with the BB you will have plenty of time to sort the more permanent 13A visa. Welcome aboard to the Phils,
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2019