Dumaguete Info Search

Utilities & Mobile Best Posts in Thread: Pldt fiber offers

1. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    I have just upgraded to a couple of offers pldt are offering. The first was a speed boost upto 30 mbps from 25 which runs well. Then they are also offering the upgrade from 25-50mbps with google wifi which comes with 3 mesh routers which were installed yesterday. This package runs at p2,299 which is not a bad deal.
    Even without the 50 mbps the download runs at 30 plus and upload between 50-60.
    All of these offers can be found online.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
  2. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,977 / 1,087
    In most Countries, shutting off your modem anywhere from 5 minutes to 24 hours is the way any User can get automatically a new I.P. address. I use to do that often. With some providers depending on their end processes it maybe counter productive.
    For a User that wants a new I.P. address go to Google browser and type in (my IP address) click enter and it pops up. Unplug your modem for over-night and wella. Go back to Google the next day and repeat the search to see your new I.P.

• Informative Informative x 2
  3. Edward K

Edward K DI Senior Member Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +995 / 82
    BIG problem with new PLDT Fibre... We have had the "upgraded to 100 mbps" service for a couple months. About two weeks ago, we started having problems opening websites, especially ones overseas, like one minute to load or not loading at all. A speediest shows 80 to 90 down, and PLDT does a "reset" on their end, but it never lasts for more than a few hours.

Anybody else having this problem, we are in Pulantubig - Daro area ?????? Only since just after the upgrade... PLDT wanted to check for hacking, but we haven't finished that yet. ????????????? Very frustrating.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
  4. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    No

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Genius Genius x 1