Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: maybe we can get out.

1. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,377 / 1,261
    Running out of money is the only reason I can see for wanting to leave.
    The death tolls for place like Iran, Italy etc. are fairly high.
    The virus has been around Manila and area for a while, maybe a month or longer. So far there are not very many death for a city of 12 million.
    Maybe being here in the PI may not be such a bad thing.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    I feel sad you feel the need to apologise for writing to your fellow citizens in your own language. This is very clearly a sensible thing to do and it is very kind of you to show concern for tourists from your country. I am sure this forum is tolerant of how people communicate, according to specific needs.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. LENNY

LENNY DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +166 / 17
    "COOL"

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    I just heard from Tom, he is in Copenhagen and arranging his final leg to Norway. He is very happy he managed to get on the boat. There was no charge and the Tourist Department picked them up by bus and took them to the Savoy hotel, then he took a taxi to the airport.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. you_have_been_removed

you_have_been_removed THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

Ratings:
    +261 / 53
    Im sure most of these supposed foreigners that fled to the hills, are just tourists/backpackers,
    (I mean tourists in the true sense of the word) trying to get out as they will run out of cash etc etc.
    the older settled brigade like myself, where are we going to flee too, why would we flee, whats all the panic about, we were here for all 3 months of the China crisis, and we never left, never had any intention to leave, sat back watched the news and sipped our Pilsen. The Island is awash with good veggies, chicken, rice, pork, fruit

relax with all this trapped talk

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. filmguy

filmguy DI Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 7
    Blood Type:
    A+
    ok so a coast guard boat left this morning at 10 am with expats for cebu if you are in Dumaguete and need to leave text to this number and let them no you need to get out. If we get another boat load maybe we can leave.here is the number......09173042613

• Informative Informative x 2