Utilities & Mobile Best Posts in Thread: NORECO II Bill Payments

1. OzeMike

OzeMike DI Forum Adept

Retired
    Ratings:
    +621 / 46
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I use the online method of paying from my bank (BDO) to one of the nominated NORECO accounts in several banks they list. I then email my bank transfer receipt to an email address NORECO provides and get an email back within 2 days with the official NORECO receipt attached. Been doing it since March and works like clockwork.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
  2. Always a Poppy

Always a Poppy DI Senior Member Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +828 / 142
    We bank with BDO and have used the mobile app for several months now to transfer to Noreco 2, using the BDO Colon St branch account number above to send to. No issues.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Edward K

Edward K DI Senior Member Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +995 / 82
    Found this on another post, it's been on noreco a couple times.
    We've been doing online for a few months now (at Union bank website, no 3rd party app). Be sure to follow all instructions, like sending the "confirmation" to the fsdcash yahoo email. Seems primitive, but it's the only way it works. We get our email receipt back from the bank immediately and from noreco within two days.

NOTE: in many cases, like ours, you have to "TRANSFER TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT", different from "PAY BILLS." Very unlike the states, this took me awhile to understand the difference.

Also, as i said on a post elsewhere, on some of these banks you need to use a 3rd party app. We are old enuf to be wary of 3rd party financial apps. Before trying, be sure that you don't have to go into the bank to finalize the transfer (now, that's stupid).

[​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. SkipJack

SkipJack DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,160 / 79
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    upload_2020-12-13_16-28-30.png

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. kelpguy

kelpguy DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +673 / 92
    i checked with Huillier (iirc) several months ago and they only accepted noreco 1 (noreco one) payments. noreco 1 looks to be north of Bais.

https://goo.gl/maps/oTzxmk7NaitTSN137

• Informative Informative x 2