Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: SSA Or VA Pay Today

1. danbandanna

danbandanna DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +1,482 / 300
    Blood Type:
    A+
    As I posted previously BDO Robinson has agreed to allow my wife to withdraw on my SSA account and deposit into our Piso account with a signed letter of authorization from me... you also have to have signed withdrawal slips and GL transaction slip... have your wife go by there and pick them up

• Informative Informative x 5
  2. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,376 / 1,261
    There have been so many rules, new rules etc.
    A requirement to do business or buy things is you must have a pass. It's possible the BDO people have not clearly understood the rules and done some extrapolating. They might just combined a couple of rules and ended up their own rules.

Get your wife to go to the LGU and ask Mayor for a pass for you. I believe DavyL200 got a pass for one of his over 65 tennants. The guy is on his own and would have been house bound.
    Get a pass, printout the EO and have a go at it.

EDIT: If BDO tells you it is their policy you can politely ask them if they are in compliance with the banking laws. I have not noticed anything in the EO changing banking laws.
    It might be a lot easier to borrow cash from a friend until the nonsense is over.
    As much as my bank annoys me from time to time I don't make too many waves as their service is mostly okay. You might try to preserve whatever relation you have if it's been mostly okay in the past.

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2020