Dumaguete Info Search

Food & Grocery Best Posts in Thread: They did it to me again

1. grandpainak

grandpainak DI Forum Patron Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +700 / 163
    The first time was in Roberson's Mall food court. This time it was Hipper Mart meat department. What did they do? They sold and charged me for ground BEEF when they really knowingly delivered ground PORK! Why would they do that? pesos of course. In doing so they make a bigger profit and destroy a very good meal. Seems to me DTI should be able to do some thing about this kind of eval profit taking. It's a shame there is no "Bate and Switch" law here. I am not against eating pork but when there is a very good recipe calling for ground BEEF, ground PORK is just going to completely change the taste and in this case not for the better. It angers me to think that retail businesses feel the need to CHEAT the public just for a few pesos. For you that do this kind of beef/pork switch-a-ru, be advised that my tung and my nose knows the difference. I will eat this recipe any way but I will also cuss Hipper Mart with every bit.

The next time you are in Hipper Mart watch out for the rats. That is another story.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. OZNOBODY

OZNOBODY One Hit Wonder?

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Try Belcris mate they have pretty good ground beef 80/20 and 95/5 the latter is the better if in stock, max p235 per kg, hope that helps.Cheers

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1