Dumaguete Info Search

Tourist Visa Best Posts in Thread: Any change at BI

1. danbandanna

danbandanna DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +1,482 / 300
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Talked to them the other day, As of now you have to go to Cebu only for Biometrics but they are in the process of trying to convince Cebu to use the Biometrics on file for your ACR card. She told me that they would contact me when this is accomplished hopefully this year.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    They also deliver your passport back to you house. I'm happy with their service.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Smally

Smally DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +142 / 25
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    I went there today with all my documents for the 13A visa and I also got told that they are trying to get Cebu to use the Biometrics on file. I have to go back tomorrow to sign all the documents that they are preparing for me.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Dutchjob

Dutchjob DI Member

Fulltime Gago, part time manager
    Ratings:
    +227 / 39
    To bad, they told me you still have to travel to Cebu City to visit their main office for something and this is not available now and probably not this year. Will just be a tourist untill we can travel freely again and then process in Cebu myself. Or at least, that is the plan now, will see how it all goes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Dutchjob

Dutchjob DI Member

Fulltime Gago, part time manager
    Ratings:
    +227 / 39
    Haha, no thank you. Will not travel for it for a while. I am not scared of Covid to much, but why take a risk getting stranded, being quarantined for so long and then will have to fly back another time. So looks like i will be a tourist for a while again untill i found another way one day.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. danbandanna

danbandanna DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +1,482 / 300
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Will wait till 15th to see if they quit this 30 a day crap... if not then I will pay the extra 1k and have these people do it for me .... they tell us over 60 to stay home and then fine us for being late... Bahhh

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Smally

Smally DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +142 / 25
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    Hi Andy,
    I asked the question today at the agents about having an interview with an immigration attorney and they told me it was not necessary.

8. JoyDelicacies

JoyDelicacies DI Member

Ratings:
    +301 / 43
    I got that price on June 30, and at that time, yes, it included the fees.

9. jim787

jim787 DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +434 / 38
    They will also pick up from your house. I am likewise pleased with the service.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. JoyDelicacies

JoyDelicacies DI Member

Ratings:
    +301 / 43
    The office at the end of the hall told me that they do not do visa extensions, even though they offer other visa services. The office that does the visa extension is halfway down the hall on the left side at the stairwell. JRC Visa Consultancy, Main Office is in Cebu, number is 0915-264-1169, Dumaguete number is 0955-321-1387. Visa extension is p1000, Exit Visa is p4000.
    I went there on 6/29, paid them 1000p, she got the extension for me the next day, 6/30, the last grace day, and saved me the 2000p late fees that would have been due this month. If I had waited another month, which I would have, it would have been another 500p penalty. For me that would be 5 months unless I waited longer. BI told me that you cannot catch up your visa at the airport when leaving if you are more than 6 months late.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • I was wondering about that too! I was wondering about that too! x 1