Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: 13A Non-Quota Immigrant (Spouse) Visa

1. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,376 / 1,261
    That is the reason you should save every receipt from the BI. When I applies for my 13a in Manila they wanted to see my latest receipt for my tourist visa as it had been renewed in Dumaguete. I always kep a copy of my most recent Annual Report in the back of my passport.

Don't trust the LTO either. Last year my wife went to renew here drivers license and found out she paid at the LTO and was given a new license but the money was not remitted to head office so she had been driving around on an invalid license. Keep yur receipts.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    You most certainly do Andi, it is an ECC "B" obtainable at the Airport on Departure

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Always a Poppy

Always a Poppy DI Senior Member Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +828 / 142
    Certainly pleased I decided to go down the 13A route before coming here. Was a tedious process both in the UK applying and on arrival in Manila to collect it, but worth it in the long run.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    And have to pay the same as a local in travel tax when leaving. P2,880 or abouts

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    And they might do the bio metrics and the interview on separate days, like what they did to me.(Have that brown envelope ready)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    And how about biometrics or the interview? You need visit cebu once even if someome is doing it for you.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. JoyDelicacies

JoyDelicacies DI Member

Ratings:
    +301 / 43
    deleted

• Informative Informative x 2
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
  8. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    Of course it does, that is the point of it my Friend, it is the nearest we can get to Dual Nationality In Fact, just at this time it it seems that only 13a Holders of some years are the only people to get back into the PI. Unfortunately it seems that overseas PI Embassies are not accepting applications and I hear that there is a backlog on Applications here also, You still need an ECC to leave ( when you can) :bored:

• Agree Agree x 1