Vehicles & Servicing Best Posts in Thread: Auto parts shop

1. OzeMike

OzeMike DI Forum Adept

Retired
    Ratings:
    +621 / 46
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Rob there are several auto part shops in town 4G is a very popular one. Also several in Sta Rosa street.. HVL is the biggest.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Glendazumba

Glendazumba DI Forum Adept

teaching
    Ratings:
    +729 / 36
    Blood Type:
    AB+
    Locking screws can be found in many places. You don’t need (I think) to go to an auto parts shop. You can try Handyman in Robinsons, Matiao Trading should also have them, Unitop or for reasonably priced auto parts you can go to 4 G near the public market. You can ask any pedicab driver and they know.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. kelpguy

kelpguy DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +673 / 92
    i purchased valve stem caps from a robert's tire center in the past and i would think that any of the tire centers that sell custom/mag wheels would have valve stem caps.

also, if i recall correctly, Car Creation has wheel accessories:
    https://goo.gl/maps/iVtaHDpLqXqy4nz58

Lazada should have license plate locking screws. an alternative would be to use red loctite or super glue

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. hiddenuser

hiddenuser Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

if this is still an active issue for you then you might try "sentro" there is one downtown near HVL and another on the north highway ocean side not far from the airport. bright red sign. i bought dust caps there once but had to buy the whole valve to get them.

then probably any tire shop has them laying around on the ground. i am sure that is where mine went

motorcycle accessory shops might have the license plate thingys. may be the same size fixture? based on what i see on the road they must have a million different little things to sell that way

• Like Like x 2
  5. Roadwitch80

Roadwitch80 DI Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 62
    DAPCI (Dumaguete Auto Parts something something). I find them very reliable. They’re in Calindagan, across The Marketplace and Macca’s.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Dutchie

Dutchie DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 123
    Blood Type:
    A+
    You could try Roberts on North road, just about opposite the airport. They have a shop downtown also, but lousy parking there.

• Like Like x 2