Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: 1 more stupid question

1. Marmar

Marmar DI Junior Member

Retired from landscaper
    Ratings:
    +49 / 2
    I hope this one isn't too stupid but been meaning to ask. When I went to why not b4 this pandemic I would sometimes see a table with many foreigners. Usually outside on the left side. Did that happen to be a lot of you guys? I haven't been out in town since the pandemic started. I had my spline removed from a bad motorcycle accident back in the states. So my immune system is not 100% . Anyway if it is you guys I hope to someday join you. Cheers

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Happy Camper

Happy Camper DI Senior Member Restricted Account Infamous Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,395 / 180
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Usually it was on Fridays. Many Aussies, a Swiss and an American or two dot the landscape, there and a few Aussies from Cebu. Some are still coming out on Friday but not as many and of course none of them from Cebu now. Some of them are very sick or have passed, another has moved to Bayawan, a couple have just recently got out of quarantine as they were out of the country.

The group is growing back a little but no where near what is was pre-Covid. Still those that do show up, it is nice to tell lies and bask in them.

Hope you recover soon and all are welcome. And the question is NOT stupid, just wanting some info is all.

• Like Like x 2