Dumaguete Info Search

Electronics & Appliances Best Posts in Thread: Facebook Tracking Software

1. Edward K

Edward K DI Senior Member Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +995 / 82
    Posted originally in "Vaccines," which is too important to hi-jack for a FarceBook rant:

Duh, Farcebook tracks fkn everything, then sells it to its clients. Why do you think Farcebook offers to "assist" you to sign onto other membership websites, so they can track your info in the medical or shopping or group websites.. If you click a link with FB "referrals", they are going to know you are interested in wherever the link goes. That's not really important, because big brother has been following us for decades.

Why do you think FB offers:
    "Remember Password; Next time you log in on this browser, just click your profile picture instead of typing a password." Why ? So you remain "logged in" and connected to farcebook's tracking software, no matter if you close FB or even close the browser.. (this might a bit over the top)

This is NOT rocket science, and i am NOT a conspiracy freak (the CIA did NOT kill kennedy). I believe some research would find confirmation of this.....

In 2009, finally switched to gmail, 5 yrs after its launch. One of my first emails was to a friend talking about a trip to eastern europe. Within days, i'd gotten 10 ads for travel agencies. Google search is so profitable (same thing as FB), gmail stopped ads in the mailbox later.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1