Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Just when you think ...

1. MikeP64

MikeP64 DI Forum Adept Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +247 / 138
    Young Filipina is letting other young Filipinas know who old foreigner belongs to. For some reason it reminds me of how my dog tells other dogs which trees are his.

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. andiflip

andiflip DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +491 / 173
    What i have yet to figure out is who is really in charge of this year long dog and pony show?? Seems everyone has thrown their hats into the ring.. President, Senate, Congress, IATF, Dept of Education, Dept of Tourism, Dept of Finance, Dept of Transportation/LTO, PNP, Governors, Mayors, Barangay Captain. You can't blame the locals for being confused with all of this.. I change my jocks once a day but these rules change more often than that and now seems there is a power play going on also.. This is one thing about living here and that it is surely entertaining.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Mark K

Mark K DI Member

Ratings:
    +362 / 106
    Never understood the whole holding hands things in a hot climate. Why do people think it's necessary? Is it supposed to be romantic? It seems to be especially popular amongst the old foreigner/ young Filipina brigade. Why do you do that gents? Pray tell......

The last thing I want to do when I'm out in this weather is hold someone's dirty, sweaty, clammy hand.

Much rather get my paws around an ice cold beer :smile:

• Agree Agree x 2