Best Posts in Thread: Fingers Crossed for 2022

1. christopherwi

christopherwi DI New Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Blood Type:
    O-
    Hi All:

I want to thank everyone for the valuable information on this forum. I am writing from Wisconsin, USA, which has finally found spring. After another long winter, I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on a move to the Phils. I used to live in Hong Kong, and spent most of my holidays in the Phils, many in Dumaguete. While I know everyone has their opinion of "paradise," I really felt the area fit my temperament, and I hope to make a more permanent move soon.

I work in education, and with expanding virtual education options, I hope my next gig will be an online one. This will provide more geographical flexibility and hopefully less snow!

I will keep perusing the site, but probably won't be able to contribute much until 2022, when I hope the smoke has cleared a bit. One thing I did notice on this site is an appetite for more international style education in Dumaguete. I wonder if that has changed any during the pandemic? Are most students there learning online? Have schools shut down?

I know here in the states we have had to adapt several times, and many students and families are really struggling.

I look forward to being a part of this community!

• Like Like x 5