Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Summer classes (kids)

1. Roadwitch80

Roadwitch80 DI Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 62
    For those who are interested, Forest Camp in Valencia is hosting karate sessions every Sunday afternoon. They are now JKA (Japan Karate Association) accredited. Rates are Php600 a month or Php500 if you pay the whole year.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,532 / 1,016
    Kumon Dumaguete Learning Center offers year round math and reading modular and once a week online classes. We supplement that with bike riding and swimming when available. Still, with no soccer practices or matches the boy is getting a little chubby.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,591 / 2,888
    True - no one is going to use a treadmill to fully compensate for too high a food intake for the rate of energy use by the body.

But it has a function in keeping joints moving and we are talking here about an increase in weight due to less activity. I use a treadmill to compensate for the fact I don't walk much as it's too hot.

• Like Like x 3
  4. EandN

EandN DI Member

Ratings:
    +135 / 17
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    There is a gym (dont know the name) between Uymatiao Trading and Robinsons on Perdices Street. I was in there two weeks ago, they have evening lessons in Muay Thai and Jujitsu, Monday through to Friday. Not sure about daytime classes and whether its adults or kids or both. Maybe just pop in and enquire.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1