Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: VIBER OUT

1. JWBobbit

JWBobbit DI Member

Ratings:
    +254 / 0
    I use Viber out and just add $5 credit every few months. I dial international numbers, mostly banks and stuff in Australia where I might be on hold for 15-30 minutes.
    It is very handy as it allows me to use it for 13 numbers I just add the +61 and the 13 number (phone banking etc) and it works well. If Viber is registered to your number from back home it will show up as you calling, my Aussie mobile number shows up at their end.

Service is good, rates are great. I recommend it at least for $5 trial credit. If your internet is good here at home then the calls are often better than direct dialing.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Dutchie

Dutchie DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 123
    Blood Type:
    A+
    It might not be suited for you if you insist on having unlimited calls, but for the past 5 years I have been using something called DialNow to call any people/companies that you can't reach through Whatsapp/Skype/Messenger etc. No monthly or yearly fees, no setup fee, and you can call anywhere in the world for peanuts. Over the course of 5 years I have spent at most 30€ on DialNow credit in total to regularly call my mother, and occasionally a business or a government agency.
    From the Philippines you'd pay less than half a penny per minute to call a landline in the UK, and less than a penny to call a mobile number. You can send SMS also. You'd need to open an account at their website, buy 5 pounds minimum credit, download the app to your phone and off you go.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1