Dumaguete Info Search


7-11 coming to Dumaguete?

Discussie in 'Dumaguete City' gestart door shadow, 12 jul 2013.

  1. simple mind

    simple mind DI Forum Patron

    Berichten:
    1.093
    Trofeepunten:
    0
    Ratings:
    +19 / 4
    Any chance to find "Dates" as in "Sweet, Luscious, Dates"?
     
  2. Gabrielle_K

    Gabrielle_K DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

    Berichten:
    469
    Trofeepunten:
    175
    Ratings:
    +198 / 39
    I went to the 7-11 on F Ramos in Cebu a few months ago...didn't remind me of the ones in the US. Didn't see any reason to go to one on purpose other than it's near the hotel
     
  3. OP
    OP
    shadow

    shadow DI Forum Luminary

    Berichten:
    2.904
    Trofeepunten:
    0
    Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Ok, now compare that with anything in Dumaguete...
     
  4. john reynolds

    john reynolds DI Forum Adept

    Berichten:
    441
    Trofeepunten:
    153
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Durian and Avocado flavored Slurpees too....
     
  5. john reynolds

    john reynolds DI Forum Adept

    Berichten:
    441
    Trofeepunten:
    153
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Steven Wright also said that He once worked in a factory that built Fire Hydrants, but You couldn't Park anywhere near the Place..... Hahaha ....... Cheers
     
  6. Gabrielle_K

    Gabrielle_K DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

    Berichten:
    469
    Trofeepunten:
    175
    Ratings:
    +198 / 39
    Compare what? Hot dogs, donuts, soft drinks and beer?

    I can get all that at Robinson's Mall :smile:


    Steds?



    Well who knows - it may work, the new McD is doing gangbusters at lunchtime, much to the chagrin of Jollibee across the street I suppose
     
  7. john reynolds

    john reynolds DI Forum Adept

    Berichten:
    441
    Trofeepunten:
    153
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I personally like the 7-11's there in the Philippines, at least the one at the bottom floor of the Tune Hotel in Cebu where We recently stayed. I ate inside there on several occasions choosing from the Filipino menu. And although they heated the food up in the microwave, it still tasted good and was priced right. For breakfast I would usually just grab a boiled egg and a banana from there.. One thing the did have in there that I've never seen in Duma is a new product from San Miguel called San Mig "0". It's a low calorie/carb beer Similar to Michelob Ultra or Miller 64 here in the States. Either way, I think 7-11 will be a nice edition to Duma, especially if You can also pay some utility bills in there.... Cheers!
     
  8. OP
    OP
    shadow

    shadow DI Forum Luminary

    Berichten:
    2.904
    Trofeepunten:
    0
    Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Nobody will force you to go there, but for me I think it will be a great addition to Dumaguete and look forward to 5 new stores here.

    Larry
     
  9. john reynolds

    john reynolds DI Forum Adept

    Berichten:
    441
    Trofeepunten:
    153
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    7-11 will indeed be a nice addition to Dumaguete, much nicer than what the Sweatbox Steds is, with no aircon and depleting stock....Cheers
     
  10. Rye83

    Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

    Berichten:
    13.106
    Trofeepunten:
    451
    Beroep:
    FIRE
    Locatie:
    Valencia
    Ratings:
    +16.073 / 3.796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    d*mn it. I thought of investing in this about 2 years ago. I couldn't get through the problem of not being able to own a franchise as a foreigner though. The price is a bit high for 10 stores though. The going rate then for the franchise and initial stock/equipment was 2 million pesos. Minimart was 1 mil.
     
Laden...