Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: UK money changer

1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    just in guys*****
    1 Pound sterling equals
    70.13 Philippine peso*****:pompus:

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. SkipJack

SkipJack DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,160 / 79
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    I have dealt with the guy and everything is fine.

I had similar reservations as you. Thought it strange that everyone knew he was there yet he could carry so much cash. I was given vague instructions so I wandered around the area until he found me. He is on the park corner across the street from McDonalds and BPI.

• Informative Informative x 3
  3. you_have_been_removed

you_have_been_removed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +261 / 52
    dont go near that money changer (what do you think he is going to do with your money), he is going to take it straight to the forex changer in lee plaza or the small Robinsons opposite, long story short I changed money with him twice. euro once and then chinese RMB another time, on both occasions i followed him and he went straight to the forex changer himself.........you will get the best rate and the safest in robinsons......as the lee plaza is a little bit exposed...........now i use a chinese business man that operates in the philippines too ..........i send him my chinese money here in china and he sends me my pesos to my metro bank...

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,151 / 230
    Dont forget Jim, there was 20 shillings to the pound, just in case you still have some!
    £20 + £50 pound notes be changed over as quoted Sept 22. but will still be legal tender in UK banks.

• Like Like x 2