Dumaguete Info Search

Hotels & Travel Best Posts in Thread: Best shipping to USA

1. Brezer

Brezer DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 1
    I tried to ship with DHL and FedEx yesterday and they wanted 5200 peso to send a 1.5 kg box (shipping to the states) and I pulled up the shipping fees online and the cheapest with the same weight and destination was 1600. I showed the lady in fedex and she said I would need use the site to get that pricing and she would just scan the code when I brought the box back in. I asked her why it was so much higher to use the store and she said it was their added fees..... So they are charging almost 80 dollars for fees.....

I would suggest going to the FedEx site and registering, you need to add a CC so that they can bill you for the shipping but you get a 40% discount on shipping. You just need to print the label and put it on the box to be shipped and then drop it off. The site offers express but the retailers don't, they tell you up to 2 weeks but it usually gets there in a week.

• Informative Informative x 3
  2. Brezer

Brezer DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 1
    We went to LBC first and they told us that they didn't ship to the states that we would need to contact DHL or FedEx....

• Informative Informative x 2