Dumaguete Info Search

Home & Garden Best Posts in Thread: power washing companies

1. God Bless Texas

God Bless Texas DI Member

Ratings:
    +294 / 17
    Black and decker makes a selfpriming washer. If the preasure is basicly gravity or a barrell, and you want it electric, then the self priming feature (regardless of brand) is what you will need.

If you want gas power they can also be made with a waterpump, a hose into a bucket or barrell, and a hose out.

Anothet idea, the next time it is dry, try treating the area with "stuff" (I do not remember the name) to keep the area clear. I am sure someone here knows the name of the chemical.

Personally, I just use bleach and a paint roller. Kills everything about 2 days.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. JWBobbit

JWBobbit DI Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 0
    HBB Refrigeration and Airconditioning Services : Authorized Dealer, Installer and Service Center of Carrier and Daikin Products in Negros Oriental

This company was recommended to me by an American landlord who uses them for installs and maintenance on his 4 apartments. I used then to install 2 x 2.5hp units in my shop and to service them. Great service and always on time and they come in at 7am to suite and are finished before I open up . 750PHP per split unit.

Owner Harley - +63 917 306 8253
    Main tech Johnny - +63 906 854 6345

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. you_have_been_removed

you_have_been_removed THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

Ratings:
    +261 / 53
    can buy a power washer for close on 7k, that is also a mobile unit and pretty light easy to move around more that do the job

• Agree Agree x 1