Dumaguete Info Search

Health & Wellness Best Posts in Thread: Good gym

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Put together my own in the spare bedroom of my apartment. A decent squat rack with Olympic barbell, plate add-ons (gives around around 180-200kg of plates), and adjustable dumbbells (upgraded mine from 20kg/dumbbell to 40kg) cost me around 20k. P3500 for delivery from Manila to my door.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Daryl

Daryl DI Junior Member

Retired
    Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Apologies but another quick update. I went to the 2nd floor of the Multifit Gym today. It was impressive with aerobic equipment like treadmills, rower and bikes as well as a large assortment of weight training machines (I never use these but they are popular). Aircon is much better on this floor. It has a stretch area as well.

There is also a rooftop restaurants above this and it seemed popular. I didn’t eat there but relaxed with a protein shake I bought there. It has been difficult to find protein drinks in the shops here so that was a nice surprise.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,540 / 1,016
    When 4 C's gym on Siliman closed, some of us switched to Yesh gym in Dauin. They have expanded the gym and added a coffee cafe. No zircon but lots of fans and up the hill a ways so a good breeze. Probably to far out for you, but a good choice for those living south of the city.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1