Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: is anybody there

1. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +2,024 / 1,093
    One Health Pass IS FREE.

Any site trying to charge a fee, just ignore it. Site is here and use no other!!!
    https://onehealthpass.com.ph/Registration/Step-1/
    - When filling out you will need Passport, another ID Number, flight info, upload jpeg/pdf or screenshots of either- Negative PCR test. <OR> Vax cert (with booster) and your email. All those are *required* or the form will not proceed.
    -fill out no sooner than 3 days of entry. If traveling with Partner, fill out also another. Check Country your flying out of Philippines to as they most likely have the same requirement. In my case I filled out (online) Singapore arrival form for myself and Wife.
    -Interesting fact. When the Wife and I flew to Singapore, she used her Phiippines passport. They told her she needed Covid insurance (Cebu Mactan). I did not as my passport is Canadian. So we pulled out her Canadian passport and they said, no worries, she does not need insurance!:band::band::band::banghead2::banghead2::battle::deadhorse::boohoo::grouphug: Emoji's symbolize as a whole what it's like to travel now.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2022
  2. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,876 / 1,030
    Blood Type:
    A+
    That's why I'm staying put. My mind could not handle all that crap. Enjoy your travels. :deadhorse:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. God Bless Texas

God Bless Texas DI Member

Ratings:
    +295 / 17
    The country as a whole missed an opportunity for more investment and expat money with the longest lockdown in the world. And with the continued requirement of One Health Pass
    Mask
    Vaccinated required or still need Quarentine.
    Additionally inflation
    Still not having the education system back in order - 2 or 3 days a week.
    The tourist industry hasn't even come up with a new campaign from - it's more fun - it's time to get something fresh
    Advertising something and places outside Luzon and opportunities.
    We saw how Dumaguete WAS ranked as one of the best places to retire - I am doubtful it would make that list again.

People went home
    Regarding new members- People will simply look for and find another tropical places to live and spend their money without these barriers and not even be aware of Dumaguete.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. cabb

cabb DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster ✤Forum Sponsor✤

Ratings:
    +1,107 / 241
    It's not an app, it's a website.

https://www.onehealthpass.com.ph/
    https://onehealthpass.com.ph/Registration/Step-1/

For Foreign/Filipino (18 years old and above), FULLY vaccinated travelers WITHOUT BOOSTER are REQUIRED to upload their proof of vaccination and RT-PCR test result (taken within 48 hours prior to departure from country of origin/port of embarkation) or Antigen test result (taken within 24 hours prior to departure from country of origin/port of embarkation) from a certified healthcare facility (laboratory, clinic, pharmacy, remotely supervised or other similar establishments). On the other hand, FULLY vaccinated with a booster shot (18 years old and above), FULLY vaccinated minor 12-17 years old FOREIGN/FILIPINO travelers MUST upload their PROOF of vaccination only.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +2,024 / 1,093
    Agreed! Can only imagine that it's a trend. The Watch collecting Forum I belong to is American and has never been so slow. Think everyone is working their way out of this devastating Covid hiccup. Traveling is more time consuming and complex adding to the stress of it all. Peoples are strapped financially by statistics World wide and now face more on their plates. Forums are also not addicting such as TikTok, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter. Whats important is this is a focus point on Dumaguete and surrounding areas where those interested can get questions solved. The Forums info has helped me along my journey numerous times and I am sure in the future there will be growth on this platform.

• Agree Agree x 2