Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: (Best Pizza in Negros Oriental) your takes.

1. NowandThen

NowandThen DI Forum Adept Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +353 / 87
    Blood Type:
    AB+
    WhyNot has very good Pizza. They have two versions. One is made in their kitchen inside and then they also have a wood oven outside. The staff for those pizzas outside were even trained by an Italian chef. These are really good. OK, have not been there for some time. But last time I was there they were excellent.

Gesendet von meinem M2101K6G mit Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
  2. OzeMike

OzeMike DI Forum Adept

Retired
    Ratings:
    +624 / 46
    Blood Type:
    O+
    The pizzas at South Beach Grill in Bacong are very good also Esturya's in Hibbard Ave are excellent.
    For home delivery we find the Pizzas from Greenwich more basic but do the job nicely.
    When we lived near Hibbard Ave we use to regularly buy the Neva's Pizzas there...nice woodfired base...better than their sister shop in Valencia.

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. DAVE1952

DAVE1952 DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,096 / 219
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    There is a very good Pizza place in Valencia, which is not all that well known, Pizzaro in may be called or a name similar to that, unfortunately I do not think this place will survive as it is completely out in the open with no roof covering, however I have tried them and I'm sure there is an Italian Connection there? they seem like the real deal and from a proper wood fired oven, if I remember correctly, the starting price is around p300 rising to p450 for the all seafood, they are a good size suitable for two sharing, the location is around 150mtrs from the Red Table, coming from there you go straight over the main Jose Romero Road, it is around 50mtrs on the left and opposite Valencia Food Court, next door to this there is a cheap and cheerful Resto bar, you will also get a Pizza there about a 9inch for P150, not the worst but not great either.

• Informative Informative x 3