Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Rememberance Day 2022

1. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    "There is no greatness where there is not simplicity, goodness and truth"
    May peace reign once again as we remember those who gave their lives in the name of freedom.

• Like Like x 7
  2. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    Every November of each year I was Soldier, our Regiment had a 10 day practice up to the Remembrance Day Honor Parade! Always was proud, of what we all (and so many others) put into it. Freedom is nothing to take for granted. Salutes out to all the fallen and those that serve!

• Like Like x 6
  3. danbandanna

danbandanna DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +1,482 / 300
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Semper Fi to my Veteran brothers... grateful for your service and thankful that we are able to remember this day....

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Garcia

Garcia DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +322 / 129
    Very true John boy and well said all. Luckily I never had to serve or risk life or limb for all the freedoms and choices now and every day.

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old: Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning, We will remember them.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2