Dumaguete Info Search

Home & Garden Best Posts in Thread: Solar Companies

1. you_have_been_removed

you_have_been_removed DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +261 / 53
    There is a chap in Iloilo whose first name is Brent (german or Austrian), I spoke to him for a few months but never bit the bullet but I will do it this summer ( solar is all he does, he is on Facebook)got a big warehouse and has done big big jobs, very generous with his time and knowledge, felt kind bad wasting his time, but as I say I will do it this summer think it broke down about 600k a lot of the locals quoted a certain output and when i said no they kept upping the output quote.......ha ha ha

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. ShawnM

ShawnM Living the dream, Plan B ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Senior Construction Manager
    Ratings:
    +1,767 / 218
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Solar Max in Dumaguete are decent folks. Triumph Home Depot has most of the components at decent prices if you are looking at installing yourself or with some help.

We are already expanding the initial solar system I installed at the farm and will be purchasing panels, batteries and a larger inverter from Triumph this time. I won't be home but the wife has someone lined up to work with our guys to get it installed.

Shawn

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1