Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Bahia Restaurant & Lounge Restaurant, Grand opening

1. charlyB

charlyB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 335
    We tried it the other day for lunch, we both had the Beef Bourguignon, it was a large portion of really tender chunks of beef in juicy gravy served with mashed potato or rice.
    Service was also good so in the words of Arnie, I'll be back.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Stefan_Negros

Stefan_Negros DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +452 / 12
    My wife and me went yesterday for lunch to Bahia.

To make a long story short: it was absolutely fantastic.

I like the interior. Nice furnitures, and, very important, the place is air-conditioned. It's so relaxing to enjoy a meal when you are not suffering from the heat. The nice view is a bonus as well.

Service was great. The waitress knew what she was doing. Nice, friendly, abd very professional.

I went for the Bahia Burger. Homemade fries, homemade bun, delicious meat of top quality. It was delicious.

The wife had Beef Bourgogne. That was a dream. Delicious soft and juicy meat cubes in a superb gravy from red wine, onions and vegetable stock. Don't know what else is in, but I know for sure I will have it the next time.

It was an overall first class dining experience. I am impressed oh the whole concept of the place. Professional waiters, nice interior, nice tableware and cutlery and, of course, absolutely delicious food.

From my point of view in Dumaguete only Arbour can compete in terms of quality.

Can't wait to go back and give a try to all the other dishes.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. charlyB

charlyB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,146 / 335
    We tried Bahai again and this time i had a dish called polpette della nonna, it was basically 3 large meat balls in marinara sauce with fries.
    It was really tasty and an added bonus was that the fries were really wedges.

• Like Like x 2