Dumaguete Info Search

Sold 8 Month Old German Shepherd

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by gerry_bc, Jan 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gerry_bc

gerry_bc DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +608 / 34
    "Pete" needs good home. I don't have room for him and will not keep him chained or in a cage. He is almost 8 months old, purebred (not papered), has had all deworming, distemper and parvol injections to date. He is great with kids and other dogs, has good hips and is going to be quite large. He looks skinny but is just growing like a weed.

The danger period for puppies has passed (parasites and parvol) he will be a super dog for a family, not a chained watch dog!! I will sell him for half of what we have invested to get him this far in life. P10,000. I will not sell him to anyone on a city lot, he needs fenced room to run and play. Please share so your friends will know of this great puppy. Have a great day all...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  2. negrosorientalron

negrosorientalron DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    gerry_bc

I am very interested. Can you send me a message so I can call you? We live on a 8,000 square meter parcel and it would be great to have Pete with the other German Shepherd we have (female who has been spayed).

Edited by a moderator to send Gerry a tag

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2016
  3. OP
    OP
    gerry_bc

gerry_bc DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +608 / 34
    Pete the dog has now gone to his new home in Bais. He will be living on a 2000m property with his new sister. She is also a purebred German Shepard. Thanks to all who inquired, I think he will have a long and happy life there with his new family.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.