Dumaguete Info Search

8 year old found dead after being raped in bajumpandan?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by nice_sherwood, Jul 3, 2013.

1. denpet

denpet DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Ratings:
    +351 / 96
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Correction, this was the couple that WASN'T involved...

2. OP
    OP
    nice_sherwood

nice_sherwood DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    mistaken identity I believe it was. they were proven innocent at the end but the critics and insults they received from the public was just terrible and they didn't even deserve it. that was very reckless for some police who handled the case.

3. denpet

denpet DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Ratings:
    +351 / 96
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Not only very unprofessional. It shows exactly what was said prior in this thread, that the police do anything to arrest someone, innocent or not. In this case there was a reward too, which added to the chief of police willingness to have anyone prosecuted.

4. OP
    OP
    nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I agree that they get rewards if they catch the offenders and I think this is very wrong. it makes some police to be desperate to frame up just about anybody just so they can get the said reward but I believe some police are still doing their jobs although only very little of them but in saying this, if a police caught a big time druglord, the druglord might have his as$ and they can always bail themselves out while waiting for trial and youll find that this rich offenders use money and power to blame it to the cop instead thus you find some cops have to plant evidence for an arrest. im hoping to see a big change when the old chief of police will take over. dumaguete back then under his watch was way better than it is now.

5. Broadside

Broadside DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    JB, wherever you decide to hang your hat takes a lot of soul searching and you have to weigh up all the pros and cons that are relative to your own circumstances. Places that were once lawful become lawless and vice versa. Places that were once deemed wonderful can become jaded over time. Benalmadena (Spain) and Paphos (Cyprus) are two prime examples. Blissful in the 60's and monstrous eyesores now. The UK, for me, has gone far too far the wrong way, but my circumstances and married status differ from yours. If you decide to stay there, I am sure that you will visit here from time to time, and when you do, let us know that you are coming.

6. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Malmo, how about you leave the mod work to the mods? I'm sure if they had a problem with it they would have said something. If you don't like a post report it, if the mods have a problem with it they will deal at their discretion. Way to get way off topic.

7. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    It does happen, yes.

8. OP
    OP
    nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I wouldn't really say INNOCENT, if you will look at some of these "framed guys" they have history of conviction/s although I believe that planted evidence happens but innocent? that's questionable. they must have gone to look for those guys that already had a rape conviction and got out of jail and was nearby the crime scene but who knows?

9. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Check out the case of Ella Joy Pique. A foreigner was arrested at the airport for simply being in Cebu at the same time as the crime. When they couldn't pin it on him they went out and arrested another and tried to build a case around that person.

Also, it doesn't matter if these guys are criminals or not.....the REAL criminal did not pay for the crime and is still free to do it again. There is a BIG difference from drug pushing and raping and murdering a little girl. One should be caught ASAP so they can't do the same to another little girl.

10. shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Oh, yes, please do. He LOVES to hear from you I'm sure. And please write him about my signature too. My website is in my signature on numerous forums, as are banner ads, etc. They are obviously often allowed for paid advertisers by at least some site owners .

If you look at other parts of this website, you will easily determine she is a paid advertiser.

WHY does it have to be this way? No wonder nobody volunteers to be mods, or if they do, they won't do it for long. No wonder the long term members are dropping like flies.

Children, REALLY!

Larry