Dumaguete Info Search

8 year old found dead after being raped in bajumpandan?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by nice_sherwood, Jul 3, 2013.

1. OP
    OP
    nice_sherwood

nice_sherwood DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    ella joy's case was a hot case and I must say I feel embarrassed of how the Filipino police that handled that case conduct their investigation. do you know that its hard to get a dna testing in Philippines? you have to send the sample to manila and that might take forever knowing how some government workers do their jobs. to get a match for dna you have to get a couple samples from the suspects that will cost money..money that the Philippines government doesn't want to take part of. its very hard to get a crime forensics that knows theyre job! I don't even think they really exists in Philippines! and with the samples... that's IF they don't get tampered!

2. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    MalmoWoman, I forgot to say my parting comments to your hear clinic. NOW HEAR THIS, NOW HEAR THIS, BITE ME!

3. OP
    OP
    nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    malmoman- I hope the dane wouldn't be offended but he was the one who actually designed that URL you were talking about? he made the layout of bedrock cottages. please say hi to him from me :-)

4. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,155 / 230
    Hi Alex yes in your reply, we will leave the S..t fights, cat fights, etc, to others.
    This Thread was about the little girl who was terribly abused and killed. My point on gossip, was people were more concerned about what body parts may or may not have been removed, than showing respect for her family.
    I'm sure many tragic things are happening in Dumaguete, like anywhere else, that's why I feel some comments, or rumour speading is unnecessary

5. MalmoMan

MalmoMan Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WHAT, what, can you please repeat that....... my HA battery is down..... sorry.

6. OP
    OP
    nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    this is sort of crimes really make me furious not that a family member got raped or anything but it just reminds me of my father 5 years ago. he was shot at the back of the neck, no one ever helped or called an ambulance because according to the police he has to stay laying there (fighting for his life without help) because it will interfere with their investigation if they move him! I wasn't there but just the thought that if anyone rushed him to the hospital he could have a chance to say who did it. we've tried everything, put a big reward to get witnesses but the witnesses were too scared for their life and so as their families because if they become a witness, your responsibility to them isn't just about protecting them while the case is on going but even after the case because the family of the prick will surely come back for retribution. I spoke to my uncle about dna testing but he reckons a country like a Philippines, finding a culprit will be looking for a needle in a haystack. its been on going for a couple years and we are still looking for witness but to no success. I for one know how the family of this poor little girl is feeling because I was in the same boat years ago wanting justice but justice is just something I find very hard to achieve especially in a country where people ONLY care about themselves rather than helping others.

7. OP
    OP
    nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    "dont ever wrestle with a pig. You'll both get dirty except the pig will enjoy it."

8. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Physical samples need to be mailed, results can be electronically sent back. Yes, it takes time to get proper evidence to send the right man to jail. But it is essential to a justice system. Forensic investigators DO exist in the country. Don't make excuses for them blatantly and knowingly arresting wrong people.

9. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    Never try and teach a pig to sing, you waste your time and annoy the pig. lol

10. OP
    OP
    nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    oh yeah? try going to dumaguete police station and ask for a forensic staffs ( probably only a little of them knows what it is,) I bet they will tell you that you have to make an appointment because they either have to call Cebu or manila. physical samples?thats if they don't get tampered. if the culprit has the money to bribe some government staffs, finding justice can be very hard.