Dumaguete Info Search

A bad choice!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Rye83, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Vicmico

Vicmico DI Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    When I got married in Victorias little over 26 years ago, I had to produce a document from the local police which stated I was known to be an upstanding citizen without prior (criminal) convictions. I'm assuming the Police Clearance required now for the Permanent Resident's permit is the document the authorities here would now require. Obtaining such is a lot harder nowadays as I needs to be vetted and signed off on by various ministries (Justice, Internal Affairs etc.) before it can be presented to the local Phil. Embassy for final approval, stamp and seal.
    Vicmico

2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,210 / 1,086
    Once again, out of the mouths of babes!

Until Wrye gives us an update or the End result, I guess we will all continue to Speculate and make our Comments but earlier this evening, my Daughter (15 soon 16) said something that made me stop and think, she asked What does the 18 year old have to say about this?

My daughter said "Daddy" :smile: (Yep that is what children [ Especially Girls] still call Dad) Would you let me and bless it, if I wanted to marry a man of 59? She never waited for the answer, She just looked at me and Mama, saying and this Girls Parents should be the same as you two.

Say no more I thought :rolleyes:

JP