Dumaguete Info Search

A Lot of Allotting

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Rye83, Mar 7, 2018.

1. MikeP64

MikeP64 DI Forum Adept Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +247 / 138
    I thought your whole response was well thought out for and thoughtful to the original post that this one spun off of. I meant for the small portion of it I quoted to reinforce what I said/felt about what wyre83 said. On hind sight my post should have been given with just the one quote as it, in tern, was criticism I should not have dragged your name in on.

2. Plainspoken

Plainspoken DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +325 / 280
    No problem, I knew you weren't criticizing me I just wasn't sure why you quoted me. Now I understand and thank you for explaining.

3. Obliged Friend

Obliged Friend DI Forum Adept Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +288 / 77
    Blood Type:
    O-
    How many know what Naturalization and Natural born means? The two terms were used in the US Constitution.

Hint: Middle & Old English.

4. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    OK, I'll play. Without Googling or looking it up anywhere, I think Natural born means born in the country of your citizenship to at least one parent who is a citizen of that country. I think Naturalization is the process of becoming a citizen of a country by immigrating and following the prescribed procedure (assuming there is one) to become a new citizen of the chosen country.

Did I win?

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Obliged Friend

Ratings:
    +288 / 77
    Blood Type:
    O-
    “Were all thy children kind and natural?” Henry V

“Yearnings to be with her own natural kind” Wordsworth

“The kindly fruits of the earth” The Book of Common Prayer

James Madison, Federalist #14 “The same kindred blood flows in the veins of American citizens”

The Old English word Gecynde meant Natural

Your clue to Google...Gecynde, Cynde, Cynn, Cyn, Kind, Kindly, Natural, Kindred

The Founders limited Congress to keep USA citizens the same natural kind or kindred. UnKindred means UnNatural.

6. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Soooo.....he was right? :o o:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    Not entirely. I looked it up after that gobbledygook post and found words can mean many things when taken out of context.

I mean there are "natural born" killers, "natural born" citizens, "natural born" leaders. All have slightly different connotations and if you take the words natural and born separately you get even more different meanings.

Thus the member's question, as asked, was pointless.

8. Obliged Friend

Ratings:
    +288 / 77
    Blood Type:
    O-
    E213A13B-02DD-4223-9E0E-7EC537D9DF62.jpeg The Founders li
    C
    The Founders limited Congress power to keep USA citizens the same natural kind or kindred.

Pinckney and the Southern colonies wanted Naturalization in the Constitution. John Jay wanted natural born citizen.

This means all citizens must be the same kindred or natural kind.

This means all naturalization acts since 1870 are really UnNaturalization acts.

The 14th Amendment was UnNaturalization. Congress only power is keeping USA the same kindred or natural kind.

Natural born citizens....Obama wasn’t born the same kindred or natural kind.

The Founders wanted a homogeneous society...the US Congress illegally UnNaturalized the USA.

Congress cited Naturalization as their authority for the bill to carry forth the 14th Amendment and the 1870 African Immigration Act.

Attached Files:

9. Obliged Friend

Ratings:
    +288 / 77
    Blood Type:
    O-
  10. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    It was pretty much a homogeneous place.......until Europeans showed up.

• Like Like x 2