Thanks for the info on Dr. Garupa.....I honestly thought I had an abscess and went to her office on Friday (they took me right away), and I was so relieved to see a sign in the office that said that they autoclave sterilize their instruments!! I was SOLD!! She was so very nice and I guess she got a good laugh at me, as I only had a pretty bad canker sore in the back of my mouth!! LOL!! Was I ever relieved!! Anyway, I know I have found our family dentist!!
Dr jonathan cunanan, dentist Excellent service and prices. Twin arcade bldg pericles st. Rm #m21. 2nd floor tel (035) 421 0046
Compare the teeth I used Dr. Garupa for me and the Missus - no complaints. I also asked at a dental supply company - you know directly outside the Department of Immigration here in Dumaguete (They are nice people also - but I digress) I found in Oz that often the ones who sell the supplies often are more clued up about the dentists - so I asked "Who is the best Dentist in Dumaguete?" The girl said Patrick Chua at the Holy Child Hospital. I've been to both now and they are both very good. I had an implant and crowns done by Iranyol Flores in Cebu - dear by PH standards but cheap for Australia. - They trained in S'pore and were using Techniques that were only just starting in Australia. Seems he's into scuba diving holidays Rudi - might be worth striking up a cordial relationship - I think he mainly does Boracay His email is iranflores@yahoo.com His website Dental Implant Holiday - Flores Dental Clinic, Cebu City, Philippines The only other Implant Dentist I found on the web was in Manila
Dentist in Cebu City Hi, This is totally unsollicited. A while back I found on this site the name of a dentist who does crowns. She is in Cebu City but I found it worth my while to travel there so as to avail her excellent services. She also does gen. dentistry: Dr Merriam Rojas-Yap Metro Park Hotel St.Lawrence St La Guardia Lahug, Cebu City 233-0130 or 3887 or 3883 or 2352 loc.220 yapstepheng@yahoo.com
duma dentist :D just let my boy 8 years old being patient of dr garupa no tears no problem,because the doc did a outstanding job thanks doc
Thank you so very much. This is what I am looking for. You help me saving my time of looking the great one. I really have to go there today.
If you are going to Dr. Garupa today, can you please give an update on here after you have been there?
Yes, I've been there already and she's awesome! Now, I found my dentist! BTW, all I know is she's not on the 2nd Flr. at Hotel Palwa. She is in that area but just next to the Pawnshop. Its just very easy to find her. There is a signboard standing in front of it right next to the Pawnshop. Tooth extraction is 550 pesos. I just did walk in and they did it right away and I was very comfortable of her service. The cleaning is 500 and thats all I know. Hope that helps!