Dumaguete Info Search

Health & Wellness A Superb Dentist--Extremely Gentle!

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by jerrygreen25, Jan 5, 2010.

1. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    Dr Garupa is very good both Kath and I have been to her, she uses top end equipment not the cheap Chinese drills / handpieces most use in the Philippines and latest technology, she explains everything about what she is going to do, with x-rays from her fancy x-ray machine. The surgery is modern and clean, she uses an autoclave for sterilization also.

2. Cutie ladybug

Cutie ladybug DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    A friend recently told me he'd been to the dentist in or near Palwa and he wasn't impressed. He said he found a dentist at Ever Mall he loves and the guy is something like half the price of the Palwa dentist

3. Broadside

Broadside DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +16 / 1
    You get what you pay for. I'd rather be with a dentist that is happy to give extra injections than with one who turns the radio up to full volume to blank out the screams. :eek:

4. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    hemmm if the dentist is half price then a filling will only be P300

5. Ninja

Ninja DI Member

Computer Engineer
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    I went to a dentist in Cervantes Street. The business is CHU SEGURA Dental Clinic. She arrived from Manila 3 months ago. I was going to go to Garupa (Opposite Allied Bank) as I remembered the post about her and how good she was, but we stumbled upon this lady by a referral from a relative. She also sterilises her equipment using a autoclave and is a wonder of knowledge. My wifes flexi dentures are normally 15K was around 8K, and a tooth removed is 280 pesos. We went to her as we paid the dental bill for nearly everyone in the family. I stopped at about the 5th family member as my credit card was smoking in my pocket...... :smile:

If you want details, PM me and I will happily provide them for you.

6. Ninja

Ninja DI Member

Computer Engineer
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Here is a map if anyone is looking for the location. Sent a file attached to Shadow but I dont know if it worked, so maybe it will work here... View attachment 8670

Attached Files:

7. andiflip

andiflip DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +491 / 173
    I really like this thread, "Superb Dentist, Extremely Gentle". next year it will be a good dentist but very expensive.. heheheheO-|

• Like Like x 1
  8. curveball_inside

curveball_inside DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Lots of talk about tooth extraction - is crown work common here?

9. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    That is a very good and useful question, as I need a crown. I am interested in the replies.

10. john reynolds

john reynolds DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I would venture to guess that Dr.Myrine Garupa located in the Hotel Palwa complex does crowns.. She seems to be one of the Dentists of choice here in the forum....Cheers