Dumaguete Info Search

about how to aply in robinson dgte.

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by yancule, Jun 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yancule

yancule DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hello!!!! aside from help4u agency, where can i go that i can apply in robinson dumaguete? thank you!! i am graduate of foundation university business student.

2. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    Apply for what? There are many different stores in Robinsons. Robinsons Main Office is upstairs by the food court.

3. OP
    OP
    yancule

yancule DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    apply for a job, any job as long as i have work. is it possible to put in my resume that i am applying for any job position? or do i need to specify?

4. Knowdafish

Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +15 / 2
    You would have to specify. I would make up a lot of copies of your resume, and start talking to individual business owners/managers at the mall.

5. bounty98

bounty98 DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    in terms of some general advice...looking for a job is a job in itself. You have the job of being a salesperson and your product is yourself, you need to sell yourself successfully. Get up each morning with the intention of doing that, go to work selling your product. When you approach a business determine who is responsible for hiring and make personal contact. Do not just apply for any job, that is with the attitude of just a job any job, that does not sound good. Find specific openings and apply for one, orient your skills to that job. Even if its a simple job represent yourself as interested in doing it and look on it with respect, that helps with employers attitude towards you. And be persistent! Concentrate on certain companies you think are good possibilities and really show that you want to work for them, go back each day and chat with the supervisor of hiring. Honestly, be a nuisance. I have gotten any number of jobs in the past just on shear determination of continuing to ask for it. I think a real key to getting hired is a showing a genuine interest in the job your applying for as well as in the company itself, no matter the job or the company

6. SurfinUSA

SurfinUSA DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    How did you like FU biz course? My wife has started there in the Entrepeneur course. She might transfer to Silliman though..

7. OP
    OP
    yancule

yancule DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    supposedly, i want to work in the area of appliances or men's dresses.:D

8. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173
    Yes, we need more Men's Dress's in the Philippines.... not enough of us men wearing dress's! Just joking!

But yah what others have said pretty much. Its best to walk up and talk to individual managers and hand them a resume. Make sure you dress decently even when just dropping off resumes. Lastly always always always check back with the managers. Maybe even take a pocket notepad and pen and when done talking to one that sounded like had something make a note of a name and such and a week later go back asking for that manager to make contact again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.