Valencia Best Posts in Thread: Acceptance for Package Delivery

1. NYC

NYC DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Retired Airline pilot
    Ratings:
    +576 / 154
    Blood Type:
    A-
    After missing many package deliveries and having many very difficult phone conversations (English vs. Bisaya speakers) trying to reschedule, I began to look for other options.

If anyone needs to have packages delivered when no one is available at yur home/office to accept them, the Santillan Rentals & Trading hardware store on Legarda Street in East Balabag will accept them for a nominal fee (depending on the size of the package.) They will also hold them for a short time for an additional small fee. And delivery by them is available on your schedule, too. English well spoken. They are in the new three-storey building just a few meters beyond the Valencia proper "grid" streets. Contact the owner, Ronald Santillan 0917-314-3588 for details and to set it up.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. NYC

NYC DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Retired Airline pilot
    Ratings:
    +576 / 154
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Call the owner, Ronald Santillan. That's his number I posted. He may be okay with larger items; my guess is he will as long as it is not an entire household delivered at one time. I pay PHP100 per balikbayan box. So far, that's the largest item I have had shipped. For a Lazada box it's about half that fee, or less, depending on the size. LBC pouch....25 pesos, I think. He does have the trucks and staff to handle furniture delivery, too. Just work it out with him. He's a really good guy, customer oriented and honest. Speaks English very well, too.

• Informative Informative x 3