Dumaguete Info Search


Adult Cot death.!

En tråd i 'Off-Topic Forum' startet av Jack Peterson, 20 Sep 2015.

  1. Ten Twenty Lenny

    Ten Twenty Lenny DI Member

    Innlegg:
    240
    Poeng:
    85
    Ratings:
    +109 / 3


    Amen
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. denpet

    denpet DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

    Innlegg:
    581
    Poeng:
    186
    Ratings:
    +351 / 96
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Sorry for your loss.
    68 is way to early.
    In my sleep is the way I want to go. But not that early.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Randyb

    Randyb DI Member Blood Donor

    Innlegg:
    83
    Poeng:
    178
    Yrke:
    Retired
    Sted:
    Bais
    Ratings:
    +58 / 3
    Blood Type:
    B+
    I too am sorry for your loss, but may I add that if anyone here is a heavy snorer, or wakes up in the middle of the night gasping, have a sleep study done. I have severe sleep apnia and use a bipap, others less severe use a cpap and I can tell you what a difference it makes in your life.
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

    Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

    Innlegg:
    9.116
    Poeng:
    451
    Yrke:
    Happily Retired
    Sted:
    Northern Junob, Dumaguete City
    Ratings:
    +5.261 / 1.090
    That makes a lot of sense, we should all take note of these things that are suggested, We can all take things for granted but where there is help we should seek it as many here that have health issues can attest to.
    Thank You for your Comments :thumbsup:

    JP:wink:
     
  5. gerry_bc

    gerry_bc DI Forum Adept

    Innlegg:
    355
    Poeng:
    210
    Ratings:
    +608 / 34
    Sorry for your loss Jack....
     
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Laster inn...